Nissin EM Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as"the Company") recognizes that personal information of customers is important, and pays close attention to its handling and promotes efforts to protect privacy.
1. 1. About the approach policy
2. About the scope of application
3. 3. About collection of personal information
(1) Name, gender, age, date of birth, telephone number, address, email address, company name, credit card number, bank account information
(2) Our service usage information
・ Purchase history Information about the history of products and services that customers have purchased from us
-Terminal information Information on the device and terminal used by the customer when using our service (OS type, individual terminal identification information, etc.)
-Log information Information related to the operation when the customer accesses our website (IP address, date and time of use, etc.)
4. About the purpose of use of personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes.
(2) To smoothly carry out transactions between the Company and customers, such as shipping, receiving or leaving products, payment, contact regarding after-sales service, and response to inquiries from customers.
(3) For membership registration and identity verification procedures.
(4) To confirm the authority of the person or his/her agent regarding transactions between the Company and the customer.
(5) To secure opportunities for exercising rights based on contracts and laws, or to properly fulfill obligations, regardless of the customer or the Company.
(6) To pursue the cause when a problem occurs in this service.
(7) For research and development of market research, purchasing trend analysis, questionnaire or campaign implementation, products, services, store management methods, etc. by our company.
(8) For the provision of information or advertisements regarding this service and other information about the Company (including, but not limited to, sending direct mail, distributing e-mail newsletters, web advertisements, posting comments or images, etc.).
(9) To smoothly carry out outsourcing and alliance operations with outsourcees and alliances that the Company deems appropriate.
(10) For other purposes notified when acquiring personal information.
5. About management of personal information
In addition, we will maintain the accuracy and up-to-dateness of personal information within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and will endeavor to delete the personal information without delay when it is no longer necessary to use it.
6. About the provision of personal information to a third party
8. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
9. About cookies
Please note that if you select the setting to reject all cookies, you may be restricted in using various services on the Internet, such as not being able to receive services that require authentication.